Are you ready to partner with Providence Christian School? Here’s how to get started:
- Contact our office and schedule an educational consultation. This is a one-on-one meeting with a school principal to talk about your child’s specific goals and needs. Plus, you get to ask all the questions you want and take a tour of our beautiful campus.
- Complete an application. There is some support documentation so you’ll want to allow some time to gather all of this material for submission.
- Apply for Financial Aid (if needed). Click here for further details.
- If accepted, pay your deposit within 7 days to reserve your child’s space.
- Read your registration packet when it arrives by mail.
- Attend New Family Orientation – look for details in the mail.
- Attend “The Dessert Social” just after school begins – look for details in the mail
- Enjoy the PCS experience!
We think the best way for you to see what we do, is to come and see what we do! We have two opportunities for you to see our campus and talk with our principal about what we can offer your family.
Educational Success Consultation
An Educational Success Consultation is a chance for you to sit down one-on-one with our principal. We’d love to hear about what your family is looking for in a school and we’ll take the time to outline how we may be able to partner with you to walk with and lead your child. You’ll get to tour our school and ask any questions you may have concerning our programs. At the end we’ll provide you with all the materials you’ll need to continue the application process. Simply call us at 905-627-1411 to schedule your consultation.
Walk in Wednesdays
We invite you to stop by any Wednesday between 8:45am and 3pm for an informal meeting with our principal and tour of our campus. No appointment necessary! You can take this opportunity to learn more about PCS as you’re considering the best fit for your child’s education. From here you can opt to setup a time for an Educational Success Consultation so we can learn more about what you’re looking for in a school.