Ready to partner with Providence Christian School? Here’s how to get started:
- Call our office and schedule an educational consultation. This is a one-on-one meeting with a school principal to talk about your child’s specific goals and needs. Plus, you get to ask all the questions you want and take a tour of our beautiful campus.
- Complete an application. There is some support documentation so you’ll want to allow some time to gather all of this material for submission.
- Apply for Financial Aid (if needed). Click here for further details.
- If accepted, pay your deposit within 7 days to reserve your child’s space.
- Read your registration packet when it arrives by mail.
- Attend New Family Orientation – look for details in the mail.
- Attend “The Dessert Social” just after school begins – look for details in the mail.
- Enjoy the PCS experience!
Can’t make it by the school? Request an information packet to receive materials delivered directly to your e-mail inbox.